Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to Start

1. Browse the examples posted on the website. Decide which design you prefer. Most designs can be changed to include 1-4 pictures.

2. Submit an email me to me at creatingdigitaldesigns[at]gmail[dot]com.  
    The email should include:
          - the name of the design you prefer
  - your photo(s)
          - the size you want your card (4X6) (5x7) 
          - the information you want printed on the card (greeting, family name, etc.)
          - if you want your photo to be black & white, vintage, or color

3. Within two business days I will email you a proof of your card. After you have approved the card, and after I have received your payment, I will email you a high resolution document that you can print at the location of your choice.  
             
Please feel free to email me with any questions! creatingdigitaldesigns[at]gmail[dot]com